Professor (m/f/d) Enginieering and Business Administration
Hochschule Fresenius blends tradition with innovation. Be it digital transformation, demographic change or skills shortages, we know what makes people, societies and economies tick. We are constantly developing our study programs to train the next generation of specialists and managers. Join us and help shape the future with your specialist skills, creativity, agility and empathy. We use our wealth of experience to support your personal development and to provide a top-class academic education. Our methods of teaching and learning are continually evaluated and improved to find the best possible approach. Since 1848.
To strengthen our team at the Cologne location from September or March 2021 on, we are looking for a full-time:
Professor (m/f/d) Engineering and Business Administration
Activities & Responsabilities
- Lectures in English in the subjects Business Administration and/or Enginineering, Quality Management and Industrial Technologies (Industry 4.0)
- Supervising and advising students during their studies and in the context of project work and theses
- Supporting the university in the internationalization of its campuses and study programs within a dynamic and highly-motivated team
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with academic and business partners and expanding our cooperation network
- Actively participating in working groups and project teams on strategic and operative levels
- You have successfully completed a university degree and a relevant PhD in economics, marketing (engineering) or a related area
- You have several years of teaching experience, preferably in English
- You have published relevant articles in notable academic journals and have at least 5 years of professional experience, of which at least 3 years were gained outside the university, thereby fulfilling the requirements of §62 HHG
- You have excellent communication skills, as well as intercultural experience
- You have very good English skills and speak German as well
- You have a passion for engaging with international students and supporting their knowledge attainment
- You are willing to work on internal and external projects, both individually and as part of a team
What we offer
Collegial support culture
Responsibility and creative freedom
If you are interested in joining us, we look forward to receiving your online application, which you can access below.
If you have any questions, our application service will be happy to help you Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the number given here.