At a Glance
In today’s world, all business models and company structures are directly affected by internationalization and globalization. Our English-language Master’s program in International Business Management (M.A.)* addresses these changes and lays the foundations for a successful career in an international company.
This program will provide you with an in-depth understanding of related economic concepts, global processes, and international guidelines as well as specialist knowledge of English, leadership skills, and an appreciation of the subtle differences between cultures. By the end of the program, you will have a comprehensive range of skills that will even enable you to set up and manage your own international company.
*Furthermore, you’ll have the rare opportunity to graduate from the ‘Additional M.Sc. Degree Program’ in your selected major module by completing a year abroad at the University of Chester in the UK.
- Abschluss Master
- ECTS-Points 120
THE STUDY PROGRAM
AT A GLANCE
In four semesters you will learn valuable specialist and methodological knowledge in the areas of:
- International Economics and International Management
- International Marketing and Sales
- Strategic Management
- International Relations
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Strategy
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Management
- Financial Management
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Sustainability Management and CSR in a Global Context
- Data Science for Business
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- International Business (University of Chester)
- International Finance (University of Chester)
- Marketing Management (University of Chester)
- Global Management (Fresenius University of Applied Sciences)
On our International Business Management (M.A.) study program, you will acquire practical and strategic knowledge of all areas of international business. Graduates are qualified for various roles within international companies and organizations, including:
- Global Supply Chain Manager
- International Project, Product and Quality Manager
- International Recruitment and Human Resources Manager
- International Key Account Manager
- International Business Consultant and Developer
- Financial Auditer of International Companies
This study program also includes an Additional M.Sc. Degree Option (rarely offered in Germany) in which students complete an Additional M.Sc. Degree Program during a year abroad at the University of Chester in Great Britain.