Anyone who wishes to enrol on a German language Bachelor or Master’s course at Hochschule Fresenius – University of Applied Sciences should be fluent in German.
The following certificates are accepted as proof of adequate fluency in German.
- “Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang“ – DSH with an overall score of DSH-2
- “Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache“ – TestDaF with a minimum level
- 4 assessment in all 4 examination papers (see: www.testdaf.de)
- “Prüfungsteil Deutsch“ of the Studienkolleg assessment test (Feststellungsprüfung)
- German language diploma of the Conference of German Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs – Level II
Hochschule Fresenius – University of Applied Sciences does not offer any German language assessment tests.
People with the following certificates do not have to take a language assessment test:
- Goethe Certificate C 2: Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (GDS)
- School qualifications which are equivalent to a German university entrance qualification
- Foreign certificates listed in section 3 (4th indent) of the Decision of the Conference of Education and Cultural Affairs Ministers of 2.6.1995, as amended.