Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences is composed of a President and four Vice-Presidents and represents the leading committee.
Botho von Portatius
- The President of the Fresenius University of Applied Sciences.
Prof. Dr. Leo Gros
- Vice-President for the Departments of Chemistry & Biology as well as for International Relations/International Acquisition (University and Practice Cooperation)
Prof. Dr. Marcus Pradel
- Vice-President for the field of University Marketing and Development. In addition, he is the Chairman of the Cologne, Hamburg and Munich university locations.
Prof. Dr. med. Achim Jockwig
- Vice-President for the Department of Health as well as for Quality Management.
Prof. Dr. rer. pol. Tobias Engelsleben
- Vice-President for the Department of Economics & Media.